The production line of the new Organic fertilizer granulator is configured with short production process, simple structure, low investment and easy operation, which is more suitable for small and medium-sized enterprises such as breeding plants, pig manure, cow manure, chicken manure and other animal manure, and crop straw processing plants of Manure.
Configuration process of new Organic fertilizer production line:
1. Directly transport the processed feces to the raw material silo (or raw material mixer).
2. For the specialty of granulation of organic fermentation fertilizer for urban domestic waste such as Manure raw material, livestock manure, urine, compost, green manure, sea manure, cake fertilizer, peat, soil miscellaneous fertilizer, three wastes, microorganism, etc., the particles are irregular pellets. The qualified granulation rate of the machine is up to 80-90%, which is suitable for many different formulations. The compressive strength of Manure is higher than that of disc and drum, and the large ball rate is less than 15%. The particle size uniformity can be adjusted through the stepless speed regulation function of the machine according to user requirements. The Organic fertilizer granulator is more suitable for the direct granulation of Manure after fermentation, which saves the drying process and greatly reduces the manufacturing cost.
3. It is delivered to the Organic fertilizer dryer for heat exchange with the heat from the hot blast stove.
4. Transported to the hot screening to separate particles, fine particles directly return to the disc homogenizer and continue to participate in particle adhesion and balling as the core.
5. It is delivered to the Organic fertilizer cooler to cool the fertilizer by natural or forced cold air.
6. Transported to the finished product screening machine, large particles are crushed by the crusher and returned to the disc homogenizer to continue to participate in balling.
7. The qualified products after screening are transported to the coating machine for coating treatment.
8. Transport to a fully automatic packaging scale for weighing, packaging, and warehousing.
9. Drying, cooling, and workshop dust are discharged after three stages of treatment: cyclone dust collector, labyrinth dust chamber, and wet washing.
The production line configuration of the new Organic fertilizer granulator is different according to the different equipment configuration of raw materials, and the appropriate scheme can also be made according to the investment budget. The price of Manure production lines with different output is also different. It is suggested that customers should first consider how much output they want to invest in Manure production before making further inquiries, and then inform the manufacturer of the raw materials for processing and production, so as to provide you with an approximate price range, and then select the appropriate configuration of new Manure granulation production line according to the expected investment.