When the rainy season comes, people will store the organic fertilizer equipment in designated locations as usual. However, when they use it after the rainy day, they will find that the organic fertilizer equipment is rusty, some mechanical parts are aging, and some parts are damp. Therefore, in response to these issues, it is crucial to ensure the storage and safekeeping of organic fertilizer equipment during continuous cloudy and rainy days to prevent these situations from occurring.
How to maintain and prevent rusting of organic fertilizer production line equipment during rainy and snowy periods
1. Firstly, the machinery that can be covered must be covered, and the remaining equipment must be wiped dry with rainwater on the surface before use, in order to avoid short circuits caused by some water flowing into the machinery and circuit during startup and use.
2. Then you need to check the wiring to see if there is moisture or water.
3. Check for organic rust stains on the bearings of the equipment, and if necessary, polish them with gauze.
4. The oil part is also the focus of the inspection. If rainwater enters, it will affect the quality of the oil.
5. Finally, you can turn it on. No problem, it can be put into use.
6. Rust prevention of iron parts. Most of the components of the organic fertilizer equipment currently in use are made of iron, which is not well kept and can easily rust, shortening its service life. It should be disassembled, coated with anti rust paint, and stored in a ventilated and dry place.
7. Anti aging of rubber parts. The rubber parts of organic fertilizer equipment are prone to aging and cracking due to moisture or oil, shortening their service life. During the storage and parking period of the tractor, use a jack or sleeper to lift the front and rear axles of the locomotive to lift the tires off the ground without bearing any load.
8. Protect the motor from moisture. The electric motor of organic fertilizer equipment should be stored in a ventilated, dry, and clean warehouse if it is not used for a long time. If the electric motor is placed in a fertilizer wetland or a place prone to rain, it will become damp and its insulation performance will decrease, causing short circuits, electric leakage, iron striking, and even burning the coil.
All organic fertilizer production line equipment should be inspected in this way when encountering rainy weather, whether it is an organic fertilizer flipper, organic fertilizer granulator, organic fertilizer crusher, etc., it is the same principle. If we protect the equipment well, it can extend its service life and reduce unnecessary troubles during production.