The organic fertilizer disc granulator (also known as the pelletizing disc) adopts an overall circular arc structure with a pelletizing rate of over 93%. The granulation plate is equipped with three discharge ports to facilitate intermittent production operations, greatly reducing labor intensity and improving labor efficiency. The reducer and motor are driven by flexible belts, ensuring smooth starting, reducing impact force, and improving equipment service life. The bottom of the granulation plate is reinforced with multiple radiating steel plates, which are sturdy and durable. The thickened, weighted, and sturdy base design eliminates the need for anchor bolts to secure, ensuring smooth operation. It is an ideal equipment for granulating organic and compound fertilizers.
Process characteristics of organic fertilizer disc granulator:
1. The structure of the disc granulator is novel and reasonable, with reduced weight and height. The process layout is flexible and convenient, suitable for the renovation of old factories.
2. The tilt angle of the large plate can be adjusted. Using angle washers for flexible and convenient adjustment.
3. The use of a unique unpowered combination scraper integration reduces auxiliary power consumption.
4. The large plate is composed of a plate body and a plate section. Reduce the power of the main motor. The disc joints can be adjusted up and down along the disc body. The end of the disc joint is an edge flange, which ensures that the material ball is not pulled or torn when it is discharged from the disc.
5. A brand new dredging design, consisting of a combination of unpowered scraper for edge and bottom cleaning, angle cleaning scraper for corner cleaning, and unique treatment technology for the disc body. The dredging and ball forming effects are good, and there will be no large mud clumps. The diameter of the feed ball is 90% between 3-5mm.