Common organic fertilizer granulators include: npk fertilizer granulator, transfer granulator, disc granulator machine, new organic fertilizer granulator, new two-in-one organic fertilizer granulator, flat die granulator machine, ring die granulator, each granulator has its own production characteristics, and the fertilizer granulator machine price varies.
For example, the working principle of the disc granulator machine, the main motor drives the pulley and the belt, drives the small gear through the reducer, the small gear meshes with the large gear fixed at the end, and works until the large gear is installed on the The main shaft is fixed on the adjustment plate to support the work of the whole disc (the machine used with the sprayer), the material enters the disc, and as the disc rotates and sprays the device, the material sticks together evenly to form spherical particles. The upper part is designed with an automatic cleaning device to prevent the material from sticking to the disc, which greatly improves the service life of the machine. With the continuous rotation of the motor, materials continue to enter to achieve mass production and meet the needs of continuous work.
Advantages of organic fertilizer granulator
1. After the pressure wheel of the organic fertilizer granulator increases, the bearing increases, and the ability to withstand pressure increases.
2. After the pressure wheel is enlarged, the extrusion friction temperature is not easily transmitted to the bearing chamber, so as to ensure that the bearing lubricating oil is not easy to overflow at low temperature.
3. After the press wheel is increased, the roller can be repaired 2-3 times, which delays the service life of the organic fertilizer granulator, reduces the production cost, and increases the profit margin of the investment project standard.
4. The pressure cycle of the machine is uniform, the operation is stable, the pressure area is increased, and the production efficiency is improved.
5. The compression molding of this model is various, as long as the mold is changed, the formation of round rods and particles can be realized, so as to adapt to the compression molding of different materials and achieve the best effecthttps://www.tiancimachine.com/