You probably know how to grow crops and garden plants, so why buy a granulator to further process fertilizers? After all, the price of a good granulator is not cheap, and there are so many granulator molds to choose from. Common organic fertilizer granulators include: double roller granulator, rotary drum granulator, disc granulator, new organic fertilizer granulator, new two-in-one organic fertilizer granulator, flat die granulator machine, ring die granulator, respectively can be used in different npk production line, organic fertilizer production lines, etc., we will explain the reasons as follows.
1. The structure is stronger. Fertilizer granules are denser and generally drier after being processed by a granulator or granulator blade. Therefore they can remain physically and chemically stable. They stay longer in your storage.
2. Lower costs. Even the small pellet machines sold by the company are qualified to produce stable fertilizer pellets. These granular fertilizers are easy to handle. You can transport or store them effortlessly. This will definitely bring you great convenience and save you a lot of time and energy.
3. It is more flexible to use. When you produce granule fertilizer with granule production equipment, you can add additional nutrients to the raw material, so the granule product can be suitable for different recipients.
4. No hidden danger of pollution. The granulator is able to process the raw material perfectly and harmful elements will be eliminated during the working process of the granulator. Furthermore, the stabilized fertilizer granules do not emit any dust or odor and do not undergo any chemical reactions. So they are safe to use.
5. Homogeneous particles. Granulators are not cheap as even our small granulators can produce fertilizer granules of the same element and size. You can use them very easily just by measuring them visually.https://www.thefertilizermachine.com/